The loo-talk
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying, " Hi How are You? "
I am not the type to start a conversation in a lady's restroom, but I don't know what got into me and I answered, "Doing just Fine!"
And the other lady says, "What are you upto?"
What kind of question is that? At that point I thought, its too bizarre, so I say, "Uh, I am like you, Just traveling!"
I was trying to get out as fast as I can, when I hear another question, "Can I come over?"
Ok, this question was just too weird for me, but I figured I could be polite and end the conversation. I tell her, "No.. I am a little busy right now!"
Then I hear the lady say nervously,
"Listen, I will have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"
(Heehee... sad it wasn't me. I received this piece by email)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for Visiting "Thoughts of the Worm"
Your comments are highly appreciated.